Citibank is the consumer division of financial services multinational Citigroup. Citibank was founded in 1812 as the City Bank of New York, and later became First National City Bank of New York. Citibank provides credit cards, mortgages, personal loans, commercial loans, and lines of credit.
- Accepted payment methods:
- Any Visa/Mastercard debit/prepaid card
- EON account
- To move money, select "Continue" then provide the following beneficiary information:
- Account Number
- Email Address
- Mobile Number
- Amount to be transferred
- 3PM cut-off for same day crediting using PESONET
- Instant crediting using INSTAPAY
- P10 per transaction
Note: Not available for guest checkout.